Monday, February 28, 2011

TOO MUCH

Okay, so I have never been good at being on top of computer things, like e-mail, facebook, or up loading photos.  SO why did I think I could keep up with a blog.  I had this idea that I would have time because I was going to "stay at home" or because I would be in a new country where they do not speak English?  Well, that seems funny now.  I am seem to be keeping VERY busy with taking/picking up Elizabeth from school, grocery store, cooking, baby gym, Kindermusik, play dates, laundry, cooking (yes it should be on here twice!), cleaning the house, organizing and just playing with the kids and blogging has been on the end of the list.  We have been in Switzerland now a total of 3 months (as of last Wednesday) and the house has come along.  I am still working on getting pictures put up and decorations but we are settled!  I think (hope) we have put together our LAST piece of IKEA furniture for a while!  Anyway - there are several posts that I will be trying to put up in the near future - lots has happened in the last two months.   Saying goodbye to Grandma and Grandpa, Elizabeth's first day of school, new cars, a day at the park, Mimi and Papa being here (several posts there), Elizabeth's fourth birthday, Cheese and Chocolate factories, oh and so many more!  So PLEASE stay with me.  I WILL get caught up....at some point.

Love, Nikki

2 comments:

  1. So glad to hear that things are going well and you are staying busy. Although, I cannot EVER imagine YOU NOT finding something to do or organize ;-) Just remember to go slow enough to take it all in. You have given your family such an amazing experience- don't let it go by too quickly. Even though we all miss you greatly, we are very happy for you! A late Happy Birthday to Elizabeth. Talk to you soon.
    Love and Miss ya-Severin

    ReplyDelete
  2. I miss you tons!! Looked into that preschool we were talking about. Thanks. The kids look ADORABLE. I miss them. We have your pics up on the fridge. The boys love checking out Zach and Elizabeth!! Emily, Chad, and I went to the park yesterday afternoon. The kids loved playing on the tennis courts with leftover tennis balls. New experience for Cade. He was wondering before we went in, "How do kids get in there, Mommy?" Love you!
    Ing

    ReplyDelete