Saturday, March 5, 2011

First day of school!

Oh my, she was SOOOO excited!  We laid out her clothes (we had to get her uniform at school that day so she wore a navy(school uniform color) sweatsuit. Here she is by the front door ready to go!
 She wanted to show off her backpack!  (empty but she comes home with "treasures" daily!)
 She LOVED her first day of school.  When I picked her up she said it was a supper-de-duper fabulous day!  She could not wait to go back! 

Here she is in her uniform the next day.  She can wear a white or navy, long or short, shirt with school logo and then tan, blue or grey pants.  (Really any kind of pants other than jeans or camouflage)
I just asked Elizabeth about school.....
Me:  How do you like school?
Elizabeth:  Great!
Me:  Tell me what your favorite part is?
Elizabeth:  um, the sand.
Me:  What do you mean by sand?
Elizabeth:  I have sand in school, you know!

The school had a uniform resale and I was able to get two of these "jumpers."  Good thing they had two - she loves them.

Love, Nikki

No comments:

Post a Comment