Wednesday, September 7, 2011

We are back....

We are back.   Our summer was wonderful, hot, busy, hot, fun, hot and exciting.  Did I mention, HOT!  I hope to post some of the fun soon! Today, I wanted to document Elizabeth's first day of Foundation 2! 
 Before leaving for school


Zach choice of clothing and glasses.  Hats and glasses are a must!

 Time to go
 Wonderful teachers
 While "sister" was at school....Zach and I went to our weekly Baby Gym class.  We even got to do Zach's FAVORITE thing.....the parachute!

Lunch at 'Donalds (He left his sunglasses in the car)

iTouch in the car on the way home. 
NAP (sorry no pictures)

 Playing with a friend at Elizabeth's school playground.
 LOVED her day.  She enjoyed every part of it.  She also informed me that she needed a "tissue, which is what her teachers call it, not Klennex!" 
 Then on to dance class. 
Home for dinner (breakfast for dinner!), skyping with grandparents, bath and bed! 
What a wonderful, full and exciting day!  Did I mention that it was BEAUTIFUL outside!
Love, Nikki

No comments:

Post a Comment